Friday 22 May 2009

Keothavong


This wonderful battler from London's East end is hitting out again!

I draw inspiration from people like this.

I'm impressed bythe statement:

"Keothavong does not have her coach with her in Warsaw, as she sometimes likes to have "anti-social" weeks when she does everything for herself."

I know the feeling!

Watching her hit the hell out of Venus Williams a while back showed (for a few points) what she is made of.

Forget Andrew Murray for a while and "watch this space". Here I predicted a Brit Woman in the top 30 by Wimbledon last August!

As her technique and canniness improves, so will her progress.

Pity her name isn't Smith and then we'd all be behind her. Bear in mind a bit of "foreign" blood does us good.

BNP take note - a lot of you owe your fighting spirit to foreigners - the Vikings, the Normans and now maybe the Poles - no idea what Anne's background is - does it matter.

Maybe some battlers will get into Parliament this next time round and stand up to "the System".

I'm meeting some equally inspirational people here in Ulverston.

Last night I was talking to someone who I felt was almost enjoying the challenge that life had thrown at her.

She was living life "on her own terms" and others had better work with her or else feel the brunt of her energy.

Not everyone makes the headlines.

Those that do often don't deserve it - it's amazing what papers can do to sell themselves.

I digress!

No comments: