Thursday 8 July 2010

Worth watching on iPlayer

One of our readers has posted this comment:

"A program been on this week bbc 1 at 9-15 am called The Estate We're In its about a women who took on the council to sort a run down estate who got nothing done by the council.Now you should be able to watch the other episodes on iplayer"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00t1f4w

We have 6 days left to watch it.

I've been watching back episodes of Tribal Wives which Chris Loynes alerted me about. only managed three episodes before they ran out - which was yesterday.

If anyone comes across anything else of interest on TV or in an online newspaper - let's have it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks AGAIN Geoff I use I player I will look it up

Geoff Dellow said...

Thanks a lot for this link.

I'm going to learn a lot from this active Gran. She certainly knows her stuff and exudes confidence.

Just started watching.

Thoroughly enjoying it.

For action - watch this space.

Pride is her precious word.

It's mine too.

I've a video coming here tomorrow -

I've given James Airey until then to respond to his own private viewing.

Anonymous said...

i enjoyed that just shows what the council will do once you kick up a fuss,maybe it's time they started putting these dog bins up around the parks and streets