Sunday 5 December 2010

A milestone passed without noticing

There have now been 1,017 postings on this blog over the past three years since it was started in July 2008.

Better still there have been well over 2,000 comments made.

There are currently just under 450 regular readers many of whom say nothing but talk about what they've read when we meet.

I'm changing what I write about as I get more experience.

Because I'm so fed up with the performance of our politicians, I will avoid even mentioning them - at the moment I feel they're almost a lost cause and for my own inner spirit I need to concentrate on the real power in our community.

This is with the many people who don't posture in public places but just get on with doing what is needed.

Concentrating on doers is far healthier for us all; I don't believe the politicians are even aware of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes not only does India have a class system .
Our politicians think people who work and do things are a different race