Saturday 19 November 2011

Is it time to get blogging again ?

What a great picture - who do I thank?


I must admit I'm enjoying a break!

Spending time with hands on activities like practicing the piano, relating to young children, house maintenance, digging the allotment (and cropping delicious vegetables) and talking to real people in the street - and even keeping up with friends on dare I say it the pervasive Facebook: all these are vastly superior to engaging with people on this blog.

The thing I enjoy about Facebook is that there you relate to real people who you know whereas here most people are so reluctant to share their real names so that relationships cannot grow; what a bore; what a load of cowards, I think to myself.

Are there any people out there that have something interest to say- my assumpition is that most readers work for the council and come here just to check what's being said about them. I'm amazed for instance how quickly David Parratt (our Town Clerk ) responds to something he doesn't like on this blog.

Do many of his ilk check this blog every morning as part of their dull and boring routine?

I wonder.

No comments: