Monday 30 November 2009

New D I Y here in the centre of Ulverston

Though you'd never know it!

Across the road from the Roman Catholic Church. - Derian Energy - walk through the bathroom fittings display room.

A wide range of materials at good prices and very helpful.

They cut my plywood up to precise sizes so that I could make a purpose build storage unit that I had designed. They had all I needed to do the job.

Furthermore they helped me with advice on buying power tools - even though they don't sell them.

Will they survive as perhaps they could promote themselves more?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always helps to have an online presence, and it costs next to nothing. The price of a domain name and some spending money to a local teenage to design a simple webpage.

Geoff Dellow said...

I trust they will be getting their web site working soon!