Friday 8 February 2013

Playing along with Babra Striesand is one of my heavens

What an experience to have her singing along with me whilst I play my clarinet. A bit more practise and I'll let you hear. My tone is gradually improving thanks to her inspiration.

Another heaven is dancing to Tchaikovsky : the intense stretching and deep emotion works wonders with my blood circulation.

Walking up and over Hoad every day is my third bliss.

Having some great friends is another!

Then there was that sunrise below.

And an amazing 'hot' carrot soup for lunch and liver, bacon and potatoes for dinner.

Then there's that latest tasty reply from Jayne Kendal - when will life's thrills come to an end?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The safest meat in europe is the "DONNER MEAT" from the Lakeland Continental, not liver and onions!
ZORO