Tuesday 14 June 2011

Reeling back with anger

At present I've been knocked for six by the attitude of the SLDC.

I am trying to resolve the issue quietly with their chief executive, Lawrence Conway so that we don't have to make a big thing about what he proposes.

The issue concerns the going back on firm promises made and the suggestion that we are in the wrong rather than them.

I hope that my approach will be the end of the matter so that I won't have to dwell on the matter here in the future.

3 comments:

Geoff Dellow said...

I hope that the matter is resolved and it never has to be made public.

I shall keep you informed if it is resolved.

On the positive side relations with Cumbria Highways have every sign of improving so that communciation is better.

Anonymous said...

Live in hope,they will treat you the man who pays their wages as " Pond Life" They are paid to much to understand.

Anonymous said...

The local officials are expert at putting helpers off and squandering their goodwill.
More waste.