Friday 23 September 2011

Another amazing concert at the Coro

The Manchester Camerata visited us again with brilliant musicians, fantastic music and a superb conductor.

Sadly the hall was less than half full so we're in danger of losing them next year. If this happens we'll have to travel to Manchester or Preston for simlar quality.

If you enjoy good musicianship of any kind, the quality here is sky high and you can bring children free.

I started coming to concerts and enjoying them at the age of nine. . .

I've returned from this concert, re-envigorated to practice the piano even more.

It's wonderful to be able to make music for oneself. The instrument one plays gives back so much. This is my prime goal at the moment and one of the reasons I don't post much.

I'm too busy taking care of myself and my own problems. I find that I need to spending time with real people who are positive ; blogging comes very low down my list of priorities.

No comments: