Sunday 18 September 2011

The lantern procession last night

As ever, this was a wonderful event.

Rather than try to capture it on 'film' I chose to go out and enjoy it to the full. I did this by showing my appreciation of all the positive energy I experienced in every way I could.

I thought the quality of the lanterns was sky high

Thank you to all those that put so much work into  making it all happen.

I have one bit of video I couldn't resist taking but haven't looked at. Should any one want to experience my take on this event then I point them to what is already on the internet. In many cases involving the same people as last night.

For many aspects of the Lantern procession event which were repeated this year, have a look here at what happened in 2007

For video of the procession then see here

No comments: