Friday 17 April 2009

Nick Raymond and Capita Symonds

(Nick Raymond is Head of Highways for the South Lakeland Region)

I'm coming to get you!

Having heard more firsthand accounts of the arrogant behaviour of you guys, I am redoubling my efforts to get elected so that I can challenge you to do your jobs properly.

I shall be in your offices in early July after the election to ask you to give explanations for your behaviour.

Now is the time to start improving your performance if you want to earn some brownie points with me.

It's time that local government was more accountable to the electorate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As promised I wrote to the CEO of Cumbria CC and got a very polite holding reply from his deputy Jill Stannard . Why didn't Raymond have the decency to send an acknowledgement in the first place ? I hope to meet him one day and ask him just that.

Geoff Dellow said...

I look forward to accompanying you!