Thursday 24 September 2009

Opinionated - me?

Why else do people think I run this blog.

I often take extreme positions in order to question the boundaries.

In a world that has very few reasoned opinions expressed there is a need to give it a little shake.

The word 'reasoned' is essential as to express an opinion without a reasoned support leads down the route to emotional chaos.

Similarly disagreement needs to go further than "What you say is total rubbish".

Let's hear why you think it's rubbish and then our discussion can progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so post my constructive comment from last night then.

Geoff Dellow said...

It is deeply frustrating for me that because some people prefer to remain anonymous that I cannot reply to them regarding their comment.

In this particular case, I felt the comment said nothing new.

If people feel strongly that views should be heard, I suggest they start their own blog.

I will be very happy to point others to it as I already do for many on the right of your screen now.