Sunday 5 February 2012

A trip to the big city

I wake up at 4 am - we're off to London - squandering gehooligins - 

But we're not - that's in nearly four hours time.    Go    back    to    sleeeep   -    -  

but we're off to London -  open sesame -

Go      back     to     sleep     -


Give up


Get up; do a little dance - shake those limbs ;  re l a x - that's better - have a snoozy tea;   tinkle on the silent piano keys - let the cat out - look at the moon .

It's 5:30 go back to bed relaxed - - - - s    l    e    e    p

It's 7:00   -    says the push on my shoulder - ugh  enhuh.

Can I go back to sleep ?

It's 7:10 -  I'll prop my head up and slowly opem one eyes at a time -

"When do we have to leave? "

"Well, I'm leaving at 7:25"

"I'll be ready!"

Right - gently does it - I'll have to wake up - s l o w l y .

7: 15 Better get going - Scaramba -

ACTION - Get the porridge going - it takes 7 minutes - Get dressed- find I've put my boots on with only my longjohns on - fuckbugger - boots off, jeans on , boots on, shirt, sweater. Grab the porridge - no time to eat now - think creatively - stuff into a sealed plastic box with tea spoon - too long find a shorter one - done. Grab shoulder bag,  find wallet with ticket - Where are my keys? - Don't need them - rely on my waker.

Downstairs and out - two minutes late.

Start walking  slowly; longsuffering Christine catches up. We're off.

No comments: