Tuesday 5 August 2008

Politicians kissing pretty young pop stars


Article in the Guardian today highlights this ridiculous practice!

And what's the copper in the background thinking of all this carry-on as he discretely looks away!

Or will I change my mind if I get elected to County Councillor?

In another context you might label Gordon as a 'dirty-old-man' and say "Lips off Carla Bruni-Sarkozy !"

But then one might be expected to kiss all sorts of acned sex starved pensioners as well.

I really don't think this practice is appropriate.

It implies that relationships between people at the top is different if they are men and if they are women. Can't we stick to the good old firm/limp handshakes for our physical communication?

I learn and remember so much more from these !

No comments: