Friday 29 August 2008

Radio Cumbria 'Thoughts for the Day'


I went into Radio Cumbria Studio at Barrow this lunch time to record a set of seven short two minute talks.

This is my first venture into broadcasting - they are certainly 'thoughts' but 'Thoughts for the Day' gives the wrong impression , 'Thoughts at bedtime' or 'Thoughts while walking the dog' would I think be more appropriate.

Several draw on my experiences of going door-to-door, something I get great pleasure in!

I understand that they will be transmitted from Wednesday 7:40am and sprinkled over the following few weeks at the same time. Feedback here on any issues raised would be great/cool/wicked!

For those who don't make a practice of listening to Radio Cumbria at this time, I understand they will be preserved for future listening on the Cumbria Radio Web Site

No comments: