Friday 20 May 2011

Dedicated to inspiring musicians

During this last week or so I've had two thrilling experiences that seem to me at the moment to excel anything I've ever experienced in my life before.

I return home to practice and practice and practice on the love of my life ( at the moment) my piano.

The first was Wednesday evening at the Malt Kiln - the musicians of the Budapest Cafe´orchestra

the previous experience was this:



Hearing it live at the Preston Guild Hall was - as will you will gather - inspiring.

What made it special was that the conductor projected the emotion so effectively that one felt that every musician played "out of their skins".

The audience of "golden (white haired) oldies clapped their hearts out. No wonder there were so many people being carried out because of heart attacks from over excitement. (only kidding).

So here is my homage to top rate musicians:

 

Watch this space - . . . . .

No comments: