Friday 25 January 2013

Life continues!

My regular trip over Hoad continues to be very enjoyable. Today I was accompanied by an adult and a dog.
There was very light slow which caused no problem to the decent on the steep side overlooking the A590. The ground up the track was deliciously crunchy and we saw few sheep so the old dog had a good saunter along - undesturbed.

Coming home through Ford Park there was evidence in the snow of someone wearing zigzag type crampons; someone else had two ski sticks. We're all treating this weather very seriously!

As for me- back at home - the priorities are clarinet and new web site. The former has reached the steady slow improvement stage whilst the latter the change in large jumps, stage.

You can keep track of my progress by watching www.tygh.co.uk ! Today I'm off shopping to buy the 'Wooslider' plugin for use on this blog - it will show itself off in a gallery shortly to be added.

No comments: