Thursday 17 January 2013

Staying positive

Is difficult for me at the moment.

The thing that cheers me up most is my daily walk upoad for many reasons - the second is the positive emotions gained by playing along with good performers.

I find that I'm allowing myself to get dragged down by:

People not fulfilling promises they have made - it's hard waiting when one realises these very exciting promises may never be kept.

Taking the trouble of putting effort into trying, when the support of people like Tim Farron MP just melts into the gutter.

Struggling to improve the town when people like Cllr Colin Pickthall are openly hostile. Incomprehensibly they make sure they stop initiatives, many in the town want to go ahead their ego appears to be more important than the wish of the people.

The lack of that god , the sun, takes some coping with.

Never-the-less there are people in far worse situations that put a cheerful face on their troubles - far worse than mine and again people like Hannah Bell provide a bright light o positive action.

Thanks to my friends it doesn't take long to bounce back into a positive frame of mind and put the disappointments behind.

No comments: