Sunday 4 January 2009

Absolute outrage at Israel's actions

As I hear the news this morning, my feelings lead me to have to do something.

This is an outlet.

I only hope that Andrew Marr's interview with Brown reveals some ray of hope for action from Britain.

Is Obama going to express a view?

It did not. Gordon Brown is totally off track , it seems to me.

Does Britain really believe that Hamas will ever stop firing rockets and fighting Israel while they treat Palestinians - the original owners of the land - like animals with no dignity. A caged lion will fight to the death.

The call for a ceasefire is a mockery if it ignores assurances to the Palestinians that there is hope for them in the future.

While there is trouble in the Middle East, we can expect trouble here.

We need a long term policy of removal of support for Israel by both The States and Britain for us to avoid sinking towards the police state that is looming.

No comments: