Friday 30 January 2009

Watery Lane Estate

Got a very friendly welcome.

Why are so many of the front doors rusting ?

Makes lovely white doors look a mess. Is this the Council not doing their job?

One resident told me that they strongly recommended that she not repair her fallen down boundary fence, yet it took them three months to come and repair it.

At the MUGA meeting in the Honeypot the same Council Department were telling us that damage to the MUGA would be repaired in days . . .

I've asked Simon Hughes to explain.

I liked the close with the trees. What do people think of the other closes?

What if anything could be done to improve the area ?

How is Dragley Beck behaving itself now that the bed has been cleared out and the wall rebuilt ?

A fast flow today. Let me know if it really gets going and I'll be down to do some filming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did very well i waited 2 years for my fence to be replaced