Tuesday 9 March 2010

Having what I call " A Vision"

This for me is a very special concept.

I've had them from time to time throughout my life.

They are very quick "visions" of what is possible in the future.

Once I've had one it can dominate my actions for months or even years until the vision is implemented.

One I had last year was when I conceived of the candlelit walk up and back into Gill Bank's Wood last Halloween.

This worked out really well and from my viewpoint was a tremendous success - worth all the hard work to implement it.

Another recently was a weed-free allotment - all raked smooth!

I've just had another which has crystallised - Butterfles all over Mill Dam Playground.

Now to implement it!

I'm aiming at having them there by next Tuesday and I haven't got one fired yet!


.

No comments: