Sunday 15 April 2012

The people running for my ward - North Ward Ulverston

First in the 'ring' -- Ann Downe the Lim. Dem Cndidate for SLDC.

I phoned her up tonight - out of the blue - and she had time to talk to me.

She is refreshingly honest - I'm not a politician - thank god for that - we may get some honest answers.

She may even say things that aren't politically correct - that will be refreshing.

We talked for about 30 minutes and she gave me quite a bit of information.

I'll write it up tomorrow morning.

Exciting, exciting, exciting

Please hold your breath -

Headline on Breakfast news - Half of Ulverston die in the night of self inflicted asphyxia.

Why - they're mad keen on their politics and tried to wait but couln't manage it.

Reminds me of the Poem and a Pint session last night at Greenodd where one of the poets told stories from the very real land called of Caw - but only the poet herself could go there - it's inside her head.

Next morning is a beautiful one and not one to spend writing blogs but one to be spent on the allotment after a liesurely breakfast - the joys of retirement.

Regarding Ann Downe - may I say I was impressed with her fresh approach and honesty - of the four candidates available, she impresses me most. I hope to meet her on Tuesday.

1 comment:

JAK said...

PM visiting if you can afford it

I had £500 set aside for a holiday but I reckon I'd rather spend it on the seven seconds needed to call him a shiny-faced suit full of piss.

"If I finish a couple of seconds early I can always just flick him the Vs until my time runs out."
Main Parties are "PANTS"
JAK