Sunday 8 April 2012

Wise sayings from Jack


I think this one is great - I remember being criticised by my son when he was eighteen and saying to him "I'm only a big kid myself and struggling hard to grow up"

This is at the heart of my disagreement with a few people who give the world the impression that they have reached 'maturity'.

When for God's sake does that ever happen. How boring if it ever did.

Do we all need to wear hat's with the label "Immature big kid" please treate accordingly.

Isn't great to have parts of your personality to refine and develop? Here the opportunity to get close to others and learn from them is so rewarding. Sadly some people become too hurt to take the risk, they live like snails, rarely popping their heads out. How sad that they have been hurt so deeply. They need time to develop trust that situations/people, where it is safe to expose oneself, really do exist.

No comments: