Tuesday 16 April 2013

"That's Power" she cries

"and if I need another one, I'll just go and knit one".

Expressed with feeling by someone who has gone back to making herself her own dishcloth and is using it to do the dirty cups.

She's also  kniting new jazzy socks and repairing old ones.

As for me, after searching for a new set of bowls for our soup and desserts, I've realised "What am I thinking?".  "I can make myself a set". So I'm now in the process of designing them and am waiting for the next firing of our group of potters that meet every Monday evening. They will have a chain of children dancing around the bowl to remind me of my happy times out with them every week.

Isn't great, being creative, having the skill and equipment to do things for yourself. And now for a bit of clarinet playing on the bench in The Gill.

No comments: