Friday 17 May 2013

Off to the Bistro for a meal again

After about ten years of rarely going for a meal because the choices in the area and even as far as Lancaster were poor (please put we right if you know otherwise): we have found a fantastic place.

You will remember that I wrote here that I'd had the best meal of my life here at their French evening. I wrote it because I meant it. You'd therefor expect me to be back as it's right on my doorstep and we've already been back for their Spanish evening and now - tonight and tomorrow- they got a Greek evening and we've already seen the menu.

I've mixed feelings - I have this trait that when I've found something good I want to share it - which close friends think is stupid : the prices will go up and the place will get packed. My reflection is that they deserve it and I aim to eat my full before that happens; disappear from the scene and leave the place to you guys. I've managed without meals out for ten years - I can do it again!

No comments: