Monday 10 November 2008

Education is one of my main interests

I'm very keen on promoting creativity of all kinds.

This includes problem solving and teaching students to think for themselves.

The most successful learning occurs when they are enjoying themselves and a skillful teacher can make a subject very interesting so that it is enjoyed!

Here is some work of mine on Youtube



With a template, children from year 3 to year 11 could enjoy doing this.

This is one that I have designed that can be used with any music - getting the rhythm right is the challenge for the older students!

This is another role I have - training teachers all over the world to use animation of all kinds in their lessons! Hence my work with the students from Victoria High highlighted on my other web site.

Here's a version with a bit more skill and imagination required; for the more adventurous student!

No comments: