Thursday 7 July 2011

Forests in public ownership

Hello

Ulverston Green Party members were involved locally in the campaign to keep the Forestry Commission forests in public ownership. Now that battle has been won the consultation process about how to manage them is taking place. Much could still be lost to commercial and private interests.

It will help if thousands of people to answer the quick questions put together by 38 degrees to make sure they hear a huge, people-powered message that we want them to look after our forests.  Please click here to take a few minutes to answer the questions - the first one is “what do forests and woods mean to you?”:

http://www.38degrees.org.uk/answer-forests-future-questions

Best wishes

Chris Loynes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

Geoff Dellow said...

I agree that visual is far better - but takes a lot of effort!