Tuesday 24 December 2013

Thank you Mr Raymond

Prompt action following an inspection by Nick Raymond Head of Highways on Saturday morning, the work is done by 9:30am on Monday morning.



We have now received the following from Andrew Moss in response to our appreciative email to Nick Raymond:

Geoff,

thank you for your comments I will ensure Nick is fully aware
though I see you have copied him in in any case.   I'm glad we have been
able to help and look forward to working with you in the New Year.

Merry Christmas

Regards

Andrew



To which this was replied:





 Nick and Andrew

Thanks,

Looking forward to working with you in the New Year as well.

I do realise that it's very easy for us to criticise. However we live at a time when good honest communication is in very short supply. Developing trust requires a high level of interaction that may not be possible. I'm willing to try.

Geoff

No comments: