Friday 20 February 2009

Politically savvy person wanted

The more I get into this politics lark, the more I realise there is to be done and the more those 'in control' appear to wish to thwart intelligent questioning of what they do.

I am therefore very serious in my request for expert help in finding out information about what is happening around us. I am perfectly willing to ask the questions but to be effective I must be well informed.

With the internet we have an unprecedented opportunity of finding out information. Not only can we find out what is happening locally, we can find it out across the county, across the UK and across the world.

We can find people who are tackling problems similar to our own and gain support from them even if they are in Australia, USA, Thailand, France, Germany. . . . . .

There are some great thinkers and doers out there. All we need to do is communicate with them - first by reading, then by email followed by phoning, video conferencing and rarely by eyeballing. The people are there to help, the tools are there - all we need are people to access this wealth of goodwill.

I need your help to work with them.

I'm willing to pay and you can live in Timbuktu and still do the job.

What's stopping you?

I can provide a job spec to look at!

I shall be going for quality or not at all.

There will be people with time available and with the interest, I'm sure

No comments: