Friday 2 April 2010

Two great programs on BBC 4 Television

Starting at 7 - 8 pm, we had Sacred music and the place of passionate singing in a church environment. Then from 8 - 9 pm passionate singing on the streets of Harlem New York.

Both on a theme I've been exploring for some time.

The importance of feeling passionate about what appeals to us in Life.

More later.

Now I'm off to one of my passions - Butterflies for Mill Dam Park - getting the kiln loaded with the latest batch of another 50 butterflies, created by us locals!

We need a photo don't we. There was a good one in the Mail on pg 10 of March 16th - have to wait for a good copy but in the mean time - here's one I did earlier !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture of happy faces. Great work and I'm sure a pleasure to all concerned.