Tuesday 18 May 2010

Quiet here!

That doesn't mean that there's nothing going on in those very little grey cells - there is - some of it quite contraversial with hopefully some of your views that help me stay in tune with 'the man in the street' - something I value.



My preoccupations this week are on Mill Dam Park and the pottery event coming up in Gill Banks on Saturday 11 till 4 - lots of clay still to be rolled out in preparation - will my wrists hold up to the strain. Two bags of clay done, four to go!

How do you like my new logo for these events - pleased as punch with it! Hopefully you've seen it around the town somewhere!

Then there's the allotment with veg crying out for space!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beans look great have you put any in mill dam as the were introduced to this country as an ornamental flower
JAK

Geoff Dellow said...

Hey, that's a thought!