Thursday 4 November 2010

Comments

We're still getting some who think I'll publish their negative thoughts!

I must admit that I'm very tempted to do so in order to refute what they are saying.

One received recently would be guilty of defamation of my character and slander if the anonymous commenter where to repeat it to others as much of it is untrue.

At present I prefer to ignore their malicious attitude especially as these people refuse to identify themselves so that we can never sort issues out face to face.

Again I reassert that I am very willing to publish criticism if it can be seen as constructive and I would prefer the author to identify themselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Car or truck auto insurance is not notably unique. Dependent upon which phase you reside in, it could always be each smaller in addition to larger sized part of your allowance in comparison with other people upon status lines. What's the minimal on your state? I've found this internet site very beneficial to gauge economical auto insurance. I'm certainly thrilled to be here.

Geoff Dellow said...

Well you know!

.

Anonymous said...

I am planning an eco-friendly baby shower for my sister, and, trying so hard to think of different things to do. Anyway...... I came up with a wishing well where each guest will be asked to bring one organic jar of baby food, but I don't know how to present it in invitations or at the shower? I searched and searched the internet and could NOT find anything to help, hoping you ladies can!!!!!!

Geoff Dellow said...

Just received (links removed):

Buy line 6 pod hd review Closeout,
Reviews of line 6 pod hd Clearance,
Get line 6 pod hd free trial,
Reviews of line 6 pod hd Bargain,
Where To Buy line 6 pod hd review Clearance,
2011 line 6 pod hd review Clearance,
2011 line 6 pod hd review scam,
the line 6 pod hd review in 2011,

Is this what people really want?

Gadgets,Gadgets,Gadgets,Gadgets,Gadgets,