Friday 17 August 2012

Dealing with our politicians

During and immediately after the elections in May this year I approached several politicians and asked them for assistance on topics withing their remit. They all made promisses. Now I am going to report on their action - or lack of it. I have copies of emails sent and received on most matters and you will be able to judge for yourselves on how they are doing.

The politicians were (in no particuar order):

Helen Irving, my Town and District Council representative

Colin Pickthall, my Town Council representative

Margaret Hornby, my Town Council representative

James Airey, my County Council representative

Anne Downe, prospective Lib. Dem. District Councillor who made some lovely promises.

So how do you think they performed in the tasks that they had offered help ?

Don't hold your breath.

Here's a clue - - three separate piles of cobbles - coming up for re-election next May:





Now what did I have to do to get these repared last time - Something that worked dramatically - the power of Youtube.

Having dealt with our politicians (omitting Woodcock MP) I shall turn my attention to our 'Civil Servants' some of whom are superb and some of them so bad that I got them (or had a major roll in) sacked - remember Nick Raymond ? (Brag, brag - if you've got it why not flaunt it !)

No comments: