Sunday 3 May 2009

It's official: Geoff is running for County Council

The forms are in stating that I am running for Ulverston East. My leaflet is distributed to one area : around Neville street. Door to door revisiting starts here tomorrow Monday 3rd May.

I shall start to find out what you think of my leaflet - a copy is here.
I have no idea how it will arrive on your computer.

I cannot bring myself to talk in slogans but prefer my attempt to use joined up sentences.

Your feedback is very welcome.

I shall of course be distributing this leaflet throughout the whole ward during the next month.

For those that would like to do something themselves:

You could download this poster
and put it up in your front/back window.

You could even put your own version up!

"Geoff Dellow is a Cunt" appears to be a popular slogan in some places!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should moderate yourelf Geoff and remove that offensive c word from your blog. I wish you the best of luck in the election - I don't always agree with you but you have the courage to speak out .

Geoff Dellow said...

One thing I hate is hypocracy.

What I said is a factual statement, it's aim is not to cause offense.

This is the language we hear in everyday life and is used by many who read this blog and try to get their comments printed. Let's be a little more honest, shall we?