Sunday 17 May 2009

MEP elections

With these less than three weeks away, I've started to have a look at the choices.

To find out about the candidates I'm finding Wikipedia a great help

I think that this is a great place to start.

It gives all the candidates and reliable links to web sites to find out more about each party and their candidates.

Following the launch of the Jury team a couple of months ago they have come up with some Independent candidates.

The Jury Team

They each give lots of information about themselves. However so far I'm not impressed but I've got some reading still to do.

Graham Ross has clearly not read his blurb very carefully.

In answer to the question

"Why would you like to represent your region?"

He replies : "To expand direct pubic influence," a small typo with great consequences - something I'm sure to do in the future and am very aware of!

I'll be back as I explore this important subject further in order to make an informed vote!

For now I'm going to try to switch off politics - Sunday is supposed to be my day off!

No comments: