Sunday 7 June 2009

This blog - some statistics

First - your interests:



To read this lot , click on the image. My browser shows an enlarged image.

Below shows information about visitors:


The top two graphs show the number of visits per day in blue with the maximum touching 80 and buff, the % new visitor. This latter figure shows that over the past month we have about 80% returning to keep in touch.

The bottom blue graph shows the number of different visitors returning to the site over the month is close to 400. The number shoots up every Monday as people return to work - I suspect a number of these are civil servants!

I can get emails almost immediately from self conscious 'servants' when I mention their name!

In my opinion this information indicates that a blog is an interesting way of discussing topics to do with Ulverston. What I would like is for the blog to be run by several different people rather than just me and I'm willing to change its name and focus away from "Geoff Dellow" - any interest?

No comments: