Sunday 9 March 2014

Wonderful people in our local NHS

I've just been referred to the "Creaky hips and joints" man at Furness General in Barrow.

My, what a priveledge to be given this kind of treatment.

His name is Matt Freudmann. He's English and took all the time that was needed to give me a thorough examination including X-rays and to answer all my questions in detail so that I now have a thorough understanding of my problems and how best to help myself. Yes I had two pages of questions lined up and had every one answered clearly. These great people still operate within the our NHS. Don't let anyone out there try to persuade you differently.

So if you are referred to the Orthopaedic Department, consider yourself very fortunate.

Excellent , caring treatment within the NHS is very much alive and well.

Enjoy. As they say.

And that's not all: I'm seeing the same kind of people at Ulverston Health Centre. My Physiotherapist there is of the same top quality and is totally in tune with the advice being given by Mr Freudmann.

Doesn't it feel good to be given this quality of care.

No comments: