Monday 2 June 2014

Having the time of my life

Just had a stroke and enjoying every minute of it

Why ?

Because evey day I achieve something new.

Today I did the washing up.

Beat that for the hieght of having fun!

Never haveI had the opportunity to achieve so much and so fast.
You couldn't find another situation were the rewards were so immediate.
What makes it so exciting is that I'm able to do it all for myself after all who else can do it?
So where have I hadmost help?

Not where you'd expect,


Steve the occupational physiotherapist : the guy who checks out your house for hand rails has given me the most insightful help.

He has helped me understand how to cure myself. When you understand thebasic principles, that's all you need if you're a very good problem solver as I am.


No comments: