Thursday 8 March 2012

Can someone explain to this 76 year old male what's going on ?


Are we here to watch the weather forcast - or what?

It would seem that seven million people (males?) think otherwise.

Is this an argument for the nudist movement?

Would we get over our proccupation with sex if everyone , included males, went around wherever possible with no clothes on. Then it would be perfectly obvious that the males had an erection and some frank conversations could take place.

There's something weird going on - and I don't understand it.

I can't imagine anything similar happening in a 'primative' society where nudity wasn't a big thing.

Could someone explain to me what's going on?

I'm glad the women I see - especially the attractive ones - are covered up or  - are all wearing very little as on a beach in summer. Then I can cope.

This provocative interaction between the two extremes in every day situations blows my mind.

Help!

I guess it all about some people wanting to attract attention by breaking the rules a little ( a lot?)

Explanations on the back of a (dirty) post card.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm older than you, Geoff, But it seems obvious to me! I guess men are exceedingly frustrated these days — so much temptation spread before them but touch if you dare!
Of course, incredibly tight jeans may have affected their apparent problem to keep 'it' in their trousers!

Geoff Dellow said...

I can't believe this to be true.

I'm sure most women would enjoy being 'touched'. But it's got to be by the right man.

For 76 year olds there will be plenty of 65 year olds I'm sure or even quite a lot of 85 year olds. I suspect however the men in question have their eyes elsewhere - more fool them.

Dave Lewis said...

Bring back Bert Ford!

Geoff Dellow said...

Is that Bert Ford Karate?

Dave Lewis said...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/terrywogan/7005857/Dont-blame-the-Met-Office-blame-the-weathermen.html

Geoff Dellow said...

Thanks Dave

I get wrapped up in my own world while a lot passes me by!

Geoff Dellow said...

Icluding gorgeous weather presenters !

I subscribe to "Rain today" where you see a direct image of the real thing.

Much more enlightening ?