Thursday 15 March 2012

Having a bit of fun with the youngsters

Keeps you young - What else is there in life other to have fun?

Well to be truthful - quite a lot. I suppose we can get our fun in different ways - even trying to get thirty year olds, local people generally, officials, politicians and myself to think and question their/our beliefs.

None-the-less we all benefit from letting our hair down for a few hours a week.

We all would do this in different ways  but this is just one of mine:



I didn't know the two boys in this video but we soon became mates and got up to quite a lot of jaunts in this wonderful place.

Here's to everyone who lives life to the full and encourages criticism even of themselves - come on enjoy yourself - I can take it (in small doses) - now that I've adjusted to the idea that basically we're all very selfish people - often with deep emotional hurt buried deep inside.

No comments: