Wednesday 18 July 2012

Blog presentation solution !

We now have a new template which appears to make no difference.

Still works with Firefox but still the same Internet Explorer and with Safari there is still a problem - work in progress!

My next step has been to upgrade the version of Safari from 5.05 to 5.17 requiring another 25MB of space.

My blog now works properly.

However my attempt to upgrade my version of Internet Explorer from version 6 to 8 failed to upgrade and my blog continued to malfunction.

1 comment:

Gladys said...

It is simple and easy to read. Very plain and blue. It seems the simpler it is the quicker it comes on, which suits me nicely. So good for you!

I don't understand the ins and outs of these things and have no intention of changing anything on my various blogs except maybe the picture heading occasionally. I have only been keeping my Wrinkly Writers blog up to date. Now I have finished my novel I must make an effort to write a story for Writing For Joy. It is sadly neglected! I must admit, old age can be very tiring! I admire all that you do, Geoff and long may it continue.