Monday 9 July 2012

What does it feel like when you look forward to every day of the week?

At present I have Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I have something happening that I really look forward to.

Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are creeping up the 'league ' tables with activities that have the 'wow' potential.

So every day of the week could soon become a reality.

I already find it hard to do all the things I want to and if anything suffer from too much I want to do.

Reaching a well balanced way of living would be special.

What I am finding is that I am reaping the benefit of all the good relationships I have developed over all the years I've been in Ulverston. It's got to the stage that when I meet someone new we inevitable find that we have some link with a person we both know. This somehow brings us closer.

No comments: