Saturday 14 July 2012

A fantastic night out

When I arrived at the Lantern House, last night, for the first organised activity of the Furness Tradition week end events, I had no idea hope much I was going to enjoy myself.

I shall try to tell you why is I can find the time and energy.

Meanwhile if you read this and trust my judgement come into town and visit as many of the events that you can - they will I believe be of top quality and appeal to all those that value the important things in like - joining in with others that are enjoying life to the full. In the commercial world full of hype and disappointment, this is a rare experience.

Having experienced any of these activities you will come away an enriched person - if you are a person that likes people.

Further details from the Furness Tradition web site.

No comments: