Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow in Ulverston



My that blue is rather unbelievable !

Spot the 'deliberate' mistake.

I've got my learner plates on!

There's a great atmosphere around the town when you go out. Is it because one meets others that enjoy a challenge - and the wingers and negative people stay at home telling each other how terrible 'things' are?

Doing something for others - that you don't have to - certainly ends up making you feel really good and positive about life in general.

I can see a New Year's resolution coming on.

And didn't I say that I'd get the festivals web page done - nearly finished but with a fair bit to do!

Good to have projects waiting in line to tackle!


Here's some more path clearances I spotted.

Corner of Church Walk and going up to Beech Bank.
Anyone else have photos that should acknowledge other Snow Heroes ?

Send them to me at gd at tygh.co.uk and I''l put them here in a Snow Heroes section!

No comments: