Saturday 18 December 2010

Tesco / Coop

Shopping yesterday
Both at approximately 11.00 am


I wonder which is the most popular.

Are people voting with their feet . . . .
Having now checked out the products and the service on offer?

Should we be preparing for a Tesco pull out as the recession bites?

(You heard it here first!)

We'd better have some ideas of what to do with the Tesco space.

Anyone fancy a bouncy-castle play park?

I wonder where I got that idea.

Could someone put me down for one of the first bounces along with my three year old mates ?

Now wouldn't that be fun?

,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soft play zone on hart street has shut down with the rest of the shop

Geoff Dellow said...

Hence my idea above!

I was one of the last going down their slide last Tuesday.

A wonderful place.

I was hoping to have my funeral there!

Now I'll have to plan for another place.

Any suggestions - with four letter words absent.

If it's fine it could be a park with lots of play equipment - how's Central Drive Play Area on Croftlands coming on?

Perhaps it will be ready by 2035 when I will be a hundred.