Tuesday 8 July 2014

Julia Donaldson- an amazing author of children's books

Those of you that read my blog will know I'm a very big fan of Julia Donadson because of her skill in writing children's stories which are incredibly cleverly written.


If you have any contact with children, you would be very wise to know all about her.I'm at the moment reading Toddle Waddle to a three year old and she's now got used to reading through the whole story at a slow pace, taking in every bit of information that is there on each page.

I've been described as an educational genius by top people in London who have watched me teach and I assure you that if you use this book with a child in a thoughtful way, he/she will quickly learn to read because of the way it is written.(this assessment of my abilities will not go down well here in Ulverston as most people haven't a clue as to what I achieved while teaching in London)

"A prophet is never accepted in his own country.'(Jesus Mark 6:4)

She deserves the in depth article that was written in last Sunday's  Observer:


Julia Donaldson: I'm like the mouse in the Gruffalo


Here is my reading of :Room on the Broom by Julia  Donaldson - on Youtube


No comments: