Thursday 31 July 2014

Reality check

I can read the following and believe it or not, still remain cheerful!

Which is why I continue to write this blog and write the positive things I write.


"For the last few months, carbon dioxide concentrations in the atmosphere have been at record levels unseen in over 800,000 years. The chairman of the IPCC, an international panel of the world’s top climate scientists, warned earlier this year that “nobody on this planet is going to be untouched by the impacts of climate change”.
Future generations will no doubt wonder at our response, given the scale of the threat. It’s known that death, poverty and suffering await millions, and yet governments still vacillate."

Most people can't cope with this and I must admit it can get me down.

However focussing on people around me is my solution.

What's yours!

 Or are you one of those- the majority - that believe that all this is not happening!

I agree this strategy is one way of coping,

No comments: